- Congratulations to the Spring 2021 Chainlink Virtual Hackathon Winnersby Chainlink on April 16, 2021 at 10:30 pm
See how these winning projects at the forefront of DeFi, NFTs, and GovTech are using Chainlink oracles to power innovative smart contract applications.
- Chainlink 2.0 Lays Foundation for Adoption of Hybrid Smart Contractsby Chainlink on April 15, 2021 at 2:03 pm
Announcing the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper, a major expansion of the function of Decentralized Oracle Networks to power secure and feature-rich smart contract […]
- Get Index Prices in Solidity Smart Contractsby Gage Mondok on April 13, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Learn how to use Chainlink’s pre-aggregated Price Feeds to retrieve broad market price data on indices such as FTSE 100.
- Volta Receives a Co-Sponsored Grant to Natively Integrate Chainlink on Edgewareby Chainlink on April 9, 2021 at 1:54 pm
Volta awarded a co-sponsored Chainlink grant to natively integrate the Chainlink oracle technology and Price Feeds into the Edgeware smart contract platform.
- How the Chainlink Network Goes Beyond Data Deliveryby Chainlink on April 8, 2021 at 6:19 pm
Explore how the Chainlink network extends the capabilities of blockchain through off-chain computation and its wide range of decentralized services.
- Blockchain Hackathon Tips for Building a Winning Submissionby Harry Papacharissiou on April 7, 2021 at 6:33 pm
6 pro tips to help you build and submit a hackathon project that stands out from the competition and captures the judges’ attention.
- Build a dApp on xDai Chain With Secure Data Feedsby Harry Papacharissiou on April 6, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Learn how Chainlink Price Feeds give developers access to secure and high-quality price data when building scalable and economically stable dApps on xDai Chain.
- block42 Receives Grant to Natively Integrate Chainlink on OKExChainby Chainlink on April 2, 2021 at 12:57 pm
block42 receives a Chainlink grant to natively integrate Chainlink oracles into OKExChain, enabling the development of DeFi applications directly on OKExChain.
- How to Get a Random Number on Polygonby Harry Papacharissiou on March 30, 2021 at 5:47 pm
Learn how to use Chainlink VRF to request a provably random number on Polygon’s highly scalable Proof of Stake chain.
- What Is an NFT?by Chainlink on March 29, 2021 at 4:39 pm
In this education article, we explore Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), the wide range of types that exist today, and how Chainlink VRF ensures provably rare […]
- Hack.bg Receives Grant for Native Integration of Chainlink on Terraby Chainlink on March 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Blockchain development firm Hack.bg has been selected as a grant recipient for the native integration of Chainlink into the Terra Protocol.
- How Chainlink Enables Blockchain IoT Integrationsby Chainlink on March 25, 2021 at 8:10 pm
Chainlink oracles securely integrate blockchains with real-world IoT devices, increasing efficiency, automating accounting measures, reducing costs, and […]
- Congratulations to the ETHDenver 2021 Hackathon Chainlink Bounty Winnersby Chainlink on March 23, 2021 at 5:44 pm
Read how the winning projects from the 2021 ETHDenver Hackathon used Chainlink oracles to build innovative dApps around NFTs, identity verification, […]
- Protofire Awarded a Grant for Building a New Chainlink Testnet Faucetby Chainlink on March 19, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Protofire awarded Chainlink Community Grant for their work in creating a new testnet LINK token faucet that's live across Polygon, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), […]
- Introducing the GovTech Prize at the Chainlink Virtual Hackathonby Chainlink on March 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
In partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Reno, Nevada, the Chainlink Grant Program is offering a GovTech Prize at the Spring 2021 Chainlink Hackathon.