- Chainlink Awards Grant to Anyblock Analyticsby Chainlink on December 4, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Anyblock Analytics receives a grant to build a Chainlink node operator dashboard, create CSV export functions, and enable one-click management of earned LINK […]
- Announcing the Chainlink Builders Programby Chainlink on December 3, 2020 at 5:52 pm
This program gives our active technical community members rewards for building, testing, and supporting others in Discord. Earn badges and redeem them for […]
- Chainlink Proof of Reserve: Bringing Transparency to DeFi Collateralby Chainlink on November 30, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Chainlink Proof of Reserve provides on-chain smart contracts with definitive truth on the collateralization of tokens backed by off-chain assets commonly used […]
- Chainlink Participating in Gitcoin Grants Round 8 to Support Ethereum Infrastructureby Chainlink on November 27, 2020 at 6:57 pm
Chainlink is participating in Gitcoin Grants Round 8 as a matching partner to fund community-selected projects focused on improving Ethereum's infrastructure.
- Using Chainlink Oracles to Securely Utilize Curve LP Poolsby Chainlink on November 27, 2020 at 1:09 pm
DeFi protocols needing to price Curve LP tokens in stablecoins or cryptocurrencies should use Chainlink Price Feeds to avoid flash loan attacks.
- Connect a Smart Contract to the Twitter APIby Gage Mondok on November 26, 2020 at 6:03 pm
This developer tutorial explains how to connect to the Twitter API via Chainlink so you can trigger tweets directly from a smart contract.
- 77 Smart Contract Use Cases Enabled By Chainlinkby Chainlink on November 24, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Chainlink is a flexible and generalized framework for building decentralized oracle networks. To inspire developers, here are 77 ways Chainlink can enhance […]
- Random Number Generation in Solidityby Chainlink on November 23, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Learn how to use Chainlink VRF to generate a random number in a Solidity smart contract and build provably unpredictable outcomes into your Ethereum dApp.
- IRISnet Receives Grant to Natively Integrate Chainlink on BSNby Chainlink on November 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm
IRISnet receives a blockchain integration grant to complete a native integration of Chainlink on BSN, enabling BSN dApps to incorporate validated real-world […]
- How Axie Infinity Is Advancing Play-to-Earn Gaming With Chainlinkby Chainlink on November 19, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Blockchain-based game Axie Infinity is using the Chainlink Network’s tamper-proof price feeds and verifiable randomness to unlock a new economic model for […]
- Growing Bitcoin Adoption Using Externally Connected Smart Contractsby Chainlink on November 18, 2020 at 9:55 pm
Through the combination of Bitcoin and Chainlink, innovative on-chain and off-chain financial products can be created that leverage the unique properties of […]
- Flash Loans and the Importance of Tamper-Proof Oraclesby Chainlink on November 16, 2020 at 7:53 pm
As the DeFi ecosystem grows, there is an increasing incentive for malicious actors to exploit vulnerabilities. In this post, we walk through flash loan funded […]
- Congratulations to ETHGlobal’s 2020 Hackathon Winnersby Chainlink on November 14, 2020 at 8:59 pm
Learn about the winning Chainlink projects from the ETHOnline 2020 Hackathon, including a decentralized creators platform, DeFi data stream derivatives, a fiat […]
- Chainlink Awards Grant to Support the Joint Venture Between ACRE Africa and Etheriscby Chainlink on November 14, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Chainlink grant awarded to support a joint venture formed between Etherisc and ACRE Africa aimed at delivering sustainable, blockchain-based parametric crop […]
- Unlocking Synthetic Derivatives With Chainlink Oraclesby Chainlink on November 12, 2020 at 2:26 pm
We've developed a novel price oracle with Synthetix to power sOIL, a synthetic oil derivative. This is another example of how Chainlink bringing traditional […]