- Vulcan Link Receives a Grant to Integrate Chainlink on SKALE Networkby Chainlink on January 22, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Vulcan Link receives a community grant to integrate Chainlink into the SKALE Network, allowing developers to build smart contract applications using real-world […]
- What Are Stablecoins?by Chainlink on January 21, 2021 at 10:40 pm
Stablecoins are an increasingly popular mechanism for bringing stability to the DeFi ecosystem. Here’s how they work, as well as popular examples that use […]
- Growing the Smart Contract Ecosystem With New Data Typesby Chainlink on January 19, 2021 at 6:47 pm
Chainlink is driving the growth of the smart contract ecosystem by continuously bringing new datasets and off-chain resources on-chain, broadening the number […]
- The Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts (IC3) Awarded a Chainlink Research Grantby Chainlink on January 15, 2021 at 1:59 pm
IC3 awarded a Chainlink grant to conduct research that improves oracle networks like Chainlink, as well as the underlying blockchain, smart contract, and data […]
- Protofire Receives a Grant for Native Integration of Chainlink on Avalancheby Chainlink on January 8, 2021 at 1:59 pm
Protofire is receiving a grant for a native integration of Chainlink into the Avalanche blockchain, supporting projects building externally connected smart […]
- Circuit Breakers and Client Diversity Within the Chainlink Networkby Chainlink on January 6, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Chainlink circuit breakers and client diversity ensure hyper-reliability of Chainlink Price Feeds, protecting user funds from an unexpected black swan event.
- How to Fetch the Current Price of Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies in Solidityby Harry Papacharissiou on January 5, 2021 at 7:22 pm
In this technical tutorial, learn how to use Chainlink Price Feeds to obtain real-time cryptocurrency price data in your smart contract.
- Cdot Receives a Grant for Native Integration of Chainlink on Solanaby Chainlink on January 1, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Cdot receives a blockchain integration grant co-sponsored by Chainlink, Solana, and Serum to natively integrate Chainlink oracles on the Solana blockchain.
- The 3 Levels of Data Aggregation in Chainlink Price Feedsby Chainlink on December 31, 2020 at 4:12 pm
Chainlink Price Feeds incorporate three levels of data aggregation in each price update on-chain: at the data source, node operator, and oracle network level.
- Introducing the Chainlink On-Chain Data Directory: Data.ethby Chainlink on December 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm
The Chainlink On-Chain Data Directory uses the data.eth ENS domain name to create a decentralized on-chain index of human-readable Chainlink Price Feed […]
- TheLinkMarine Receives a Grant to Build a Chainlink News Websiteby Chainlink on December 25, 2020 at 2:26 pm
TheLinkMarine is receiving a grant to develop and maintain a new Chainlink News website—a full spectrum resource for consuming all Chainlink-related news.
- Build, Deploy, and Sell Your Own Dynamic NFTby Patrick Collins on December 24, 2020 at 8:23 pm
Learn how to deploy, showcase, and sell your dynamic non-fungible token (NFT) on the OpenSea Marketplace using Chainlink VRF.
- Using Chainlink Oracles on Matic Networkby Harry Papacharissiou on December 22, 2020 at 6:58 pm
Learn how to build a scalable DeFi dApp with secure price feeds by using Chainlink’s decentralized oracles on the Matic Network.
- BlockSpaces and LinkUp Florida Receive a Grant to Integrate Chainlink on NEAR Mainnetby Chainlink on December 18, 2020 at 1:58 pm
BlockSpaces and LinkUp Florida receive a joint Chainlink grant for a native integration of Chainlink on the NEAR blockchain, supporting the many NEAR dApp […]
- What Is a Decentralized Money Market?by Chainlink on December 17, 2020 at 9:01 pm
Decentralized money markets enable users to borrow and lend their crypto assets in a permissionless manner. In this article, we explore how DeFi money markets […]